Friday Free Placement: No Finder Fees!
Attention International Employers: Have a vacant PR/Copy Writer/Creative Director position?
This successful candidate is ready for his next career challenge. With 20 years of work experience including copy writer / editor for an academic consulting firm where he researched, drafted and edited content for published textbooks & manuals. Also served as creative director for film, video and TV, including many commercials.
He’s a Canadian citizen, currently located and working in China. Well-traveled with diverse cultural experiences and speaks 4 languages, including English, Chinese Mandarin, French & Hindi/Urdu. Able and accustomed to international travel, including US, Canada, China, India and United Arab Emirates.
Email / message me for resume and contact information.
#recruitmentservices #freeplacementfriday #greatavailablecandidate
And so, I was given a gift that keeps on giving…Influenza B. My Christmas Eve & Day were spent quietly recovering at home this year.
It was a great reminder for the need of self-care. Here’s 5 tips for refilling your cup:
1. Take a walk – clear your head and keep your body moving in a healthy way.
2. Listen to music and watch a cheesy feel-good movie.
3. Read a book or listen to a podcast to stretch the mind.
4. They say drink more water, but I still haven’t mastered this yet.
5. Reboot by turning off your phone, social media, news and email for at least 30 minutes a day and take those few minutes to reflect on what you’re grateful for that day.
#successstartshere #selfcare #successmindset #careercoach
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.