Thank goodness you don’t need to put your hair into a “beehive” to get promoted. All you need to do is ask.
According to a Moneywatch article written by Kimberly Weisul, 59% of employees that ask for a promotion, got one. Things didn’t go badly for the other 41% either. Why? Initiative.
Asking opens up an honest conversation with your manager that you want more responsibility and are prepared for the opportunity. The vast majority of managers appreciate initiative and will help you reach that promotion by providing you with more training and networking opportunities. Your manager will keep this conversation in mind when the next promotion becomes available.
Skip the “beehive” and just have that conversation with your manager.
#networking #training #promotion #initiative #communication
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.