The April edition of eeSolutions is ready for distribution. eeSolutions is a monthly email which provides employment tips for employers, employees, and job seekers. Subscribers also enjoy special benefits, such as discounts on services and occasional FREE promotions. Speaking of DISCOUNTS… for new subscribers in the month of April, they will receive 50% off the service of their choice! That’s a savings of up to $250. Employers can’t afford to miss this recruitment opportunity!
Message me or email PamSchwartz@EngageEmploymentSolutions.net today. April’s edition of eeSolutions goes out on Monday!
#successstartshere #jobsearch #careercoach #recruitment
This can be used for work, for your job interview, or any part of your personal life.
Be the real deal. Be genuine. Be the solution, not the problem. Be the resource.
#successstartshere #careercoach #work #begenuine
I’m a supporter of posting positions internally for 5 days before posting positions externally. Why?
1. It boosts employee morale. Staff feel more appreciated to be considered before external candidates.
2. It’s a great opportunity for open communication with staff. Perhaps a staff member wants to move to a position with less stress or to a part time position. Learn about skills that you didn’t know your internal candidate had. And work with current staff to put together an action plan in gaining the needed coursework or experience to be awarded the position when it becomes available again.
3. There’s nothing more frustrating than to learn as an external candidate that you’re up against an internal candidate. External candidates believe internal candidates have an inherent advantage of knowing the organization and interviewer better than the external candidates.
Neither internal or external candidates like staged interviews. Do the right thing and be fair to both internal and external candidates by posting the position in house first.
#recruitment #morale #careerdevelopment
Must be Spring Fever... offering a special Friday Freebie today.
One free Career Coaching session.
Message me to take advantage of the special offer!
#freebiefriday #careercoaching #jobsearch #employeesmatter
Graduating next month? Get your career started before your first student loan payment is due.
Get recruited with a recruiter’s help!
Save 20% over Fiverr’s Prices on these Job Search Packages:
· Professional Resume Writing - $80
· 2 Mock Job Interviews - $60
· Premium Job Search Package (Includes Resume, Cover letter, Mock Interviews & your personal career coach for 30 days - $175
· Career Coach - $30 per hour
Makes for great graduation gifts too!
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.